Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Spy: A Wedding //

On my walk to return a bridesmaids dress to J Crew I stumbled upon the most gorgeous NYC wedding. I could hear the bagpipes playing for blocks and made it just in time to see the newly married couple exit the gorgeous Church of StIgnatius Loyola on the corner of Park Avenue and 84th Street. I was hesitant to take pictures but the music was playing and I thought of my readers overseas that are missing their slice of New York. I crossed park while still debating and realized that I wasn't able to get a good shot so I ran back, climbed up on the median and made it just in time for the dramatic exit of friends, family, swords and kisses. I love weddings!










images: my iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...