Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Supper

Another reason why I love NYC, the opportunities for foodies are abundant! Tonight I can't wait to partake in Sunday Supper at Public, something I have always wanted to do. I have always adored the place for both dinner and brunch. Not to overshadow this "Sunday Supper at Public but a food experience that I am super excited for is Thanksgiving Dinner at Eleven Madison Park, that is if we are unable to make it back to western NY for the holiday. I have actually dreamt about EMP brussel sprouts, stuffing and cranberry sauce twice this week. Yummm - Can't wait for Thursday!

Sunday Supper at Public "Join us for Sunday Supper, an opportunity for the kitchen to explore new ideas and ingredients and a chance for our patrons to experience new dishes not on the regular menu. The ever-changing, often-seasonal, five-course menu is $50 per person and served every Sunday evening."


PUBLIC
210 Elizabeth Street
New York, NY 10012
212-343-7011




The panna cotta is the best in the city! I'm not sure if this is it because the picture saved as "drink" but looks like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...