Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sexiest Woman Alive//

Words don't do her justice and images capture only half of her beauty I am sure. I just finished watching her new comedy  L'arnacoeur or "Heartbreakers" state side. I would describe it as very Hollywood and a little bit French. I highly recommend seeing the film regardless, it is by no means a deep and artistic work of art but it is much better then the mass market Hollywood comedies that are out now and you won't be able to take your eyes off of her or her male co-star, Romain Duris. Be taken in by the beauty herself, Vanessa Paradis! I just can't get over her captivating beauty. -Enjoy

























images: vanessaparadispics.com, tumbler, chanel, mademoiselle, elle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...