Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Too Much to Write About and Not Enough Time //

I have so much to share and not enough time to write. I want to let you know what I have cookin. I have been a busy girl, running about and meeting with all sorts of amazingly inspiring people from executive recruiters, yes they can be interesting, to Milanese fashion designers and entrepreneurs. 

Upcoming stories to include: One-on-One Exclusive Interview with the design duo of Aquilano Rimondi; Tommaso Aquilano and Roberto Rimondi. Behind the scenes of the 6-week wedding. Finding a job in these tough times. The story  behind the amazing Bloom Boxx, which provides custom flowers at sensible prices - something every bride loves to hear. And lastly a re-cap of last nights fabulous I am Staggered launch party and an exclusive Q & A with the Deputy Editor of I am Staggered USA, Brenda Della Casa. I am Staggered is a new online men's, yes you heard me correctly, men's wedding website. 

So please keep checking back for updates on these stories and more. If you are dying to read more about one of these stories let me know and I will re-prioritize the order. 


-Hugs, LT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...